1- Beetroot Inc. products
Products that are advertised on the Beetroot Inc. website (www.beetrootinc.co.za) are subject to the following:
- Couches, chairs, ottomans and Eco furniture are made to order – if they are not currently in stock.
- Delivery will take place within six weeks unless otherwise specified.
- Cushions, place mats, handbags and paintings are supplied from stock. Lines that are out of stock will be delivered within six weeks. Paintings that are re-ordered will deal with the same subject matter but might differ slightly from those displayed on the website.
- The colour, texture and composition of fabric might differ slightly from the examples on the website – but will be compiled in the same colour palette and look-and-feel as ordered.
- The reclaimed timber products of the Eco range display their own natural markings – that may include holes and cracks. Slight colour variations may also occur as a result of the texture of the specific wood that has been used to create a specific item. Nails, screws and Beetroot Inc. -branding form part of the design and construction of the Eco range.
2 – Ordering products
A quotation/order will be provided to customers who order products. The same procedure will apply to special products that are made to order – or for products that are on back order.
Customers are required to sign these quotations/orders once they have verified the veracity of all information pertaining to the quote. The signature will be deemed to verify that:
- an order for said products has been placed by the customer; and
- that said products adhere to the needs and specifications of the customer.
No exchange returns or refunds will be allowed for products that have been ordered.
A deposit of at least 50 per cent (or as specified by Beetroot Inc. at the time) is required before an order will be executed. If an order is cancelled by the customer, this deposit will be forfeited.
The balance of the purchase price is payable as per, Payment Policy. Lead times for orders will depend on the nature of the product ordered, its availability and the performance of Beetroot Inc. suppliers. The estimated lead time will be stated on the invoice and Beetroot Inc. will inform the customer of any delays.
Deviations in appearance may result (as per the reasons specified in paragraph 1 above) and are accepted by the customer.